Mindstix Labs is looking to hire a passionate Machine Learning engineer keen on providing insights to Fortune 500 companies using the latest advances and approaches in Machine Learning. Experience on real world datasets.
Experience: 0-2 years
- Solve challenging real world problems using bleeding edge technology and tools
- Work on machine learning based solutions around multiple domains like Sales Forecasting, Customer Propensity, Price Optimization, Classification Models, Recommender Systems, Sentiment Analyzer Models, Contextual Conversation Modelling
- Get End-to-end ownership of deliverables - POC to production
- Work directly with customers & users - understand their needs and provide expert recommendations
- Work with a team of exceptionally talented and dedicated Data Scientists and Engineers
- BYOP - Bring your own process. We like new things
- The go to person who gets the job done with excellent quality and within stipulated timelines
- Independent contributor who understands a problem statement and implements analytical solutions & techniques
- Problem-solver and tinkerer who loves challenges
- An impeccable communicator and collaborator who is a thought leader for both customers & colleagues.
- Team player who thrives on brainstorm sessions.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with multiple stake holders
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Motivated and enthusiastic to independently drive project execution.Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, recommender systems, Neural Networks
Send us your resume, your Github Id, or a blurb about the coolest projects that you've ever created. We love interesting cover letters too! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We chat about your work experience and understand why you really love doing what you do. We also work on programming problems or puzzles during this preliminary screening.
Most technical interviews are in-person interviews in our labs. Our interview process challenges you to problems in programming logic, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems – the kind of things that make code Ninjas!
Our evaluation process may also need you to write code. We send you a few programming problems, or invite you to our lab to crack-away at code. Plan to spend a day at our lab if you're coming over.