Mindstix labs is looking for kickass big-brain backend engineers who can lead teams working on heterogeneous cloud platforms and shake things up. If you live, eat and breathe cloud technologies and are eager to build high quality cloud-native applications & scalable systems, this is your chance to shine! If you have a robust work experience above 7 years, a strong portfolio that displays end-to-end problem solving skills and, have experience with engineering and cross-platform designs, then you are the person we are looking for.
- You would be working on latest in backend tech space - Micro services, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS, Dockers, Kubernetes with some of the most skilled brains in the industry.
- You would have the latest tools such as Dockers, Kubernetes at your disposal.
- You would be deploying seamlessly onto Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform.
- Don’t like something about your day? Well, you can always BYOP - Bring your own process led by research and utility.We love new things!
- Hack though technical issues using research and analyse systems to devise solutions & strategies
- Analyse and ensure an optimum level of performance for all applications.
- Brainstorm sessions with kickass colleagues in order to collaborate in product design, functional requirements, design or problems discussions.
- Make your presence felt and put your brains to use in a flexible, agile and fast-paced “startup” like environment.
- Lead and mentor a team of proficient engineers to achieve and exceed the business goals.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with competent academic records
- Proficiency in Java, JEE and knowledge of Java ecosystem. Excellent knowledge of Java Collections, Concurrency and Synchronisation concepts.
- Ability to think on your feet with an expertise to apply data structure & algorithm concepts quickly.
- Attention to details, clear and precise written and spoken communication skills and articulative..
- Good understanding of RESTful Web services, HTTP, WWW, JSON, XML, AJAX.
- Good knowledge of Hibernate or JPA, Spring, XML Parsers, RegExs, Maven.
- Good knowledge of DBs - RDBMS like Mysql / Postgresql / MS SQL Or NoSQL db like Mongodb, Cassandra, Couchdb.
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Netflix OSS & front-end frameworks like React, Angular JS 1 or 2, Jquery, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- Good knowledge of Junit or TestNG.
- Good knowledge of networking and operating system fundamentals.