Mindstix Labs is a young company growing at a fast pace and we are seeking an enthusiastic HR who would be the catalyst in our growth. Your role will be vital in growth of the company and you will get the opportunity to take complete ownership of multiple work streams like Recruitment, Learning & Development, Employee outreach, Partner Relationship management and many more. We would love someone who is excited by new challenges and brings a can-do attitude to work everyday.
- Spearhead talent acquisition processes
- Spot the potential of right talent for the right roles
- Maintaining excellent relations with existing HR Partners and Educational Institutes to find bright new employees.
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Organizational and space planning.
- Performance management and improvement systems.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
- Employee services and counselling.
- The go to person who gets the job done with excellent quality and within stipulated timelines.
- Independent contributor who understands a problem statement and implements analytical solutions & techniques.
- Problem-solver and tinkerer who loves challenges.
- An impeccable communicator and collaborator who is a thought leader for both customers & colleagues.
- Team player who thrives on brainstorm sessions.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with multiple stake holders.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in HR.
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes.
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations.
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with MS Office suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
Send us your resume, your Github Id, or a blurb about the coolest projects that you've ever created. We love interesting cover letters too! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We chat about your work experience and understand why you really love doing what you do. We also work on programming problems or puzzles during this preliminary screening.
Most technical interviews are in-person interviews in our labs. Our interview process challenges you to problems in programming logic, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems – the kind of things that make code Ninjas!
Our evaluation process may also need you to write code. We send you a few programming problems, or invite you to our lab to crack-away at code. Plan to spend a day at our lab if you're coming over.