Experience:: 2+ yrs
- Solve challenging real world problems using bleeding edge technology and tools.
- Work on Industrial IoT based solutions around multiple stacks like Sensors, Gateway and cloud.
- Get End-to-end ownership of deliverables - POC to production.
- Work directly with customers & users - understand their needs and provide expert recommendations.
- Work with a team of exceptionally talented and industrial automation experienced.
- BYOP - Bring your own process. We like new things.
- The go to person who gets the job done with excellent quality and within stipulated timelines.
- Independent contributor who understands a problem statement and implements analytical solutions & techniques .
- Problem-solver and tinkerer who loves challenges.
- An impeccable communicator and collaborator who is a thought leader for both customers & colleagues.
- Team player who thrives on brainstorm sessions.
- Able to work hand-in-hand with multiple stake holders.
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly.
- Sensors & programming in PLC, SCADA
To work on IoT & Industry 4.0 projects.Strong knowledge on Communication Protocol: Modbus, Profibus, Profinet, OPC
- Must have experience on Embedded Linux.
- Should have good knowledge and experience in IoT Domain/ IoT Technologies.
- Should have good knowledge and experience in various Low Power RF Wireless Technologies / Protocols like ZigBee, Lora, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GSM, GPRS, etc.
- Should have in-depth knowledge in Software Languages/ OSs like C, C++, Assembly Language Programming for various Processors, De vice Driver programming for various Operating Systems etc.
- Should have Hands-on Experience in ARM, Raspberry PI, Arduino, Intel Edison, Nordic.
- Should have Hands-on Experience and Good Knowledge in Firmware Development for Embedded Systems.
- Should have Good Knowledge and Understanding of Embedded software design and Debugging Techniques.
- Should have knowledge about various types of sensors used in IIOT like, Temp, Pressure, Humidity, PID, Gesture, Motion Detectors, Proximity sensors etc.
- Good to have knowledge of open Source middleware like Eclipse Kura.
- Good Understanding of Processor Architecture, Peripherals and experience in Multiple Microprocessors/Microcontrollers and Hardware design concepts etc.
- Should Posses good knowledge and experience in various Networking Protocols like TCP/IP, Ethernet, I2C, PCI, SPI, SONET, wireless etc.
- Should know the embedded software development lifecycle and good in project design documentation.
- UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication.
Send us your resume, your Github Id, or a blurb about the coolest projects that you've ever created. We love interesting cover letters too! Write to us at email@example.com.
We chat about your work experience and understand why you really love doing what you do. We also work on programming problems or puzzles during this preliminary screening.
Most technical interviews are in-person interviews in our labs. Our interview process challenges you to problems in programming logic, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems – the kind of things that make code Ninjas!
Our evaluation process may also need you to write code. We send you a few programming problems, or invite you to our lab to crack-away at code. Plan to spend a day at our lab if you're coming over.