If you are an automation specialist who is looking to break away from the regular and are passionate about automating systems, we would love to work with you!If you are adept at breaking down complex business problems using cases and logic and are enthusiastic about reaching far corners of the QA world, then Mindstix is the place to be. You should be seasoned in defining the automation scope and providing appropriate timelines to the client with 2-5 years of Work Experience.
- You would be instrumental in establishing a strong Automation Process with all the latest technologies at your disposal.
- You would be the one to analyze the system and correctly formulate an automation + manual testing strategy
- You would be quantifying the percentage of automation V/s manual testing for a given system
- Implementing automated test practices for both web and mobile applications in order to ensure a smooth flow.
- Design and create test scripts to address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability in preparation for implementation.
- Work on the latest in tech - Voice, Chat, IoT, AI, Mobile, and much more.
- Partnering with other teams to enhance and support automated regression testing practices.
- You would be plan test schedules or strategies end to end in accordance with project scope/delivery dates.
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Working and putting your talents through paces in a flexible, agile and fast-paced start-up environment.
- Don’t like the way we work? BYOP! - Bring your own process! We are always open to trying out new things.
- An ability to think on your feet and take up new challenges.
- A strong experience of defining and designing automated test systems using Java and Selenium WebDriver for both web and mobile applications
- Ability to create scripts beyond record and playback like specifically developing functions, adding control flow logic etc.
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming, design and debugging skills.
- Excellent understanding of software automation design techniques.
- Strong Point of Views about testing approach to be followed for any given system.
- Excitement to work in a dynamic business focused environment.
- A keen attention to detail to find minute defects in the system
- Broad spectrum understanding of TDD, BDD based testing models & CI/CD testing - no siloed roles!
- A thirst for being on latest technology trends and a passion for building great digital products along with other teams!
- Appium, Jenkins, Eclipse, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, Shell, Git. We’re tool-agnostic and early adopters that jump to the best tools available.