Mindstix Labs is looking to hire a passionate Big Data engineer keen on engaging with Fortune 500 companies to setup their Big Data ecosystem. Work experience on real-world datasets and Big Data tools is a must.
- You would be working on latest in frontend tech space - Appcelerator,Hyperloop, Android, iOS.
- You would have the latest tools such as Appcelerator Studio.
- You would be creating the application for both Android and iOS in one go.
- Don’t like something about your day? Well, you can always BYOP -Bring your own process led by research and utility.We love new things!
- Hack though technical issues using research and analyse systems to devise solutions & strategies.
- Analyse and ensure an optimum level of performance for all applications.
- Brainstorm sessions with kickass colleagues in order to collaborate in product design, functional requirements, design or problems discussions.
- Make your presence felt and put your brains to use in a flexible, agile and fast-paced “startup” like environment.
- Good understanding of Appcelerator MVC framework.
- Understanding of Modules creation.
- Experience in integrating Web Services like SOAP, REST and POST with Mobile App.
- Good understanding JSON, XML, AJAX.
- Good knowledge of DBs - RDBMS like Mysql / Postgresql / MS SQL Or NoSQL db like Mongodb, Cassandra, Couchdb.
- Understanding of MBaaS - like Firebase
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology with competent academic records.
- Ability to think on your feet with an expertise to apply data structure & algorithm concepts quickly.
- Excellent knowledge of Mobile Applications and proper standard used while creating the Mobile Applications. Write clean and well commented code. Build robust and scalable apps.
- Attention to details, clear and precise written and spoken communication skills and articulation.
- Developer will also assist other developers in the team to overcome challenges.
- Developer should be motivated to learn new technologies in Mobile space and apply the knowledge and aptitude to deliver the best out of the best.
- Participate in planning and designing of technical architectures of projects.
Send us your resume, your Github Id, or a blurb about the coolest projects that you've ever created. We love interesting cover letters too! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We chat about your work experience and understand why you really love doing what you do. We also work on programming problems or puzzles during this preliminary screening.
Most technical interviews are in-person interviews in our labs. Our interview process challenges you to problems in programming logic, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems – the kind of things that make code Ninjas!
Our evaluation process may also need you to write code. We send you a few programming problems, or invite you to our lab to crack-away at code. Plan to spend a day at our lab if you're coming over.