- BE/B.Sc/BCA/ME/M.Sc/MCA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information technology or a related stream.
- Proven software development experience in Android development.
- Experience with Android SDK and Android Studio. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Experience working with remote data via REST, XML and JSON to connect Android application to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as ‘touch’.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs and knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack of benchmarking and optimisation.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work on improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatisation.
- Motivated and enthusiastic to independently drive project execution.
- A good communication skill is must.
Send us your resume, your Github Id, or a blurb about the coolest projects that you've ever created. We love interesting cover letters too! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We chat about your work experience and understand why you really love doing what you do. We also work on programming problems or puzzles during this preliminary screening.
Most technical interviews are in-person interviews in our labs. Our interview process challenges you to problems in programming logic, data structures, algorithms, and operating systems – the kind of things that make code Ninjas!
Our evaluation process may also need you to write code. We send you a few programming problems, or invite you to our lab to crack-away at code. Plan to spend a day at our lab if you're coming over.